Monday 27 August 2012

Meet-up point for collecting/returning books!

Hi guys,

Thank you for the concern, feedback and encouragement given by fellow friends and forummers since MaxReadLibrary has been announced!

Almost everyone is concerned about postage charge and the hassle of posting and transfer of $, we have decided to setup a meet-up point for collecting or returning books in Petaling Jaya, Selangor.

Meet-up Point:
Outside La Manila Cafe
24, Jalan SS24/13,
Taman Megah, Petaling Jaya, Selangor.














(This little pink cafe is famous for its cake, it is at the same row as the infamous Fatty Crab.
I don't work here, so please do NOT go in and look for me.
Once you have reached here, notify me and I will be there in 2 minutes!)

Meet-up Time:
Mon-Fri 10am-5:30pm (except Public Holidays, of course!)
Please email me at least 2 days in advance to arrange the meet-up, sometimes I am just too into some novels that I might forget to check mails that night. Oh yeah, I do travel quite often, so please, please email me as early as possible!

How to arrange for a meet-up: 
1. As usual, select the book(s) you want and email it to maxreadlibrary@gmail.com

2. Sample email:
Book Titles:
Borrower Name:
Telephone:
Date and Time to meet up:

3. I will get back to you about the date/time of meet-up

4. If you are collecting books, please prepare the deposit + rental for the books.

5. If you are returning books, just remember to bring the books, and wait to collect your deposit from me (within 2 months)!

OK, we will see how this will go.

Now that we have this, what are you waiting for? 
Come grab a book for the upcoming public holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment